KAARAL s.r.l. - LEGAL NOTESThe www.kaaral.com website (the "Site") and all the thirdy party domain are an on-line information service provided by Kaaral Srl, with headquarters in San Salvo (CH) - Zona Industriale Contrada Piane Sant'Angelo, VAT number 02262450691.
2. Third party liability
3. Amendments to the legal notes
The material contained in the Site is protected by copyright.
In accordance with the laws governing intellectual and industrial property rights, unless otherwise expressly stated or subject to written authorization from Kaaral Srl, the contents of the Site cannot be fully or partially copied, modified, reproduced, transferred, uploaded, downloaded, published or distributed in any way.
2. THIRD PARTY LIABILITYKaaral Srl will do everything possible to ensure that the Site can always be consulted, except in cases of Internet malfunctioning, Site maintenance or content updating.
Kaaral Srl cannot be held responsible for anything published on the Site, due to possible contamination on the part of third parties. Kaaral Srl shall therefore not respond for damages, loss or prejudices of any kind deriving from consulting the Site, or from any inaccuracies or errors in its contents.
Kaaral Srl cannot be held responsible for the contents of Internet sites that share hypertextual links with its own: Kaaral Srl has not checked the material or information given on such sites, so the User is the only person responsible for using and consulting these websites.
3. AMENDMENTS TO THE LEGAL NOTESKaaral Srl is entitled to amend these Notes at any time in order to comply with new regulations or to improve the consultation thereof.
5. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTIONIn some sections of the Site, whenever the Services are used, the User is offered the opportunity to register when entering a particular area. The Company handles all this via a newsletter, a periodical communication sent to the e-mail address given by the User, via which registered Users will be informed about any exclusive initiatives that the Company may place at their disposal. At the time of registering, Users will be asked to enter their personal data, some of which are compulsory and indispensable for the purpose of registering (e.g. the e-mail address at which they can receive the Newsletters). The Users’ personal data may be communicated to third parties, such as: supplier companies/facilities, advertising and communication agencies, our client hairdressers, professionals and consultants, forwarding agents and express couriers, for purposes connected with Kaaral’s business.
6. USERS' RIGHTSIn conformity with Section 7 of the Privacy Code, the Company grants Users the right to change their preferences in terms of the processing of their personal data at any time, and to obtain confirmation as to whether or not such data exist, as well as to be informed of the source, the content, the purpose and the method of processing, to ask for them to be updated, rectified, integrated, or to demand that they be deleted.
Users also have the right to object to their data being processed, and to ask, at any time, for processing for the purpose of sending the newsletter to be stopped.